While I would like to think that they are so good they deserve that much time, they really are the most simple cookie recipe I've ever beheld. So....here it goes.
Fabulous Funfetti Cookies
One Funfetti Cake Mix
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1. Yes that is all, only three ingredients! Preheat that oven of yours to 375'
2. Combine, with a wooden spoon!!, all ingredients until combines and dough forms.
3. Roll into balls (bigger or smaller whichever you prefer)
4. Bake for aprroximately 10-12 minutes. (They will look underdone when finished-TAKE THEM OUT ANYWAY! YOU WILL THANK ME LATER!)
5. Let Cool, and enjoy the daylights out of them.
I bet you are wondering, "what are those cute little morsels of heaven"? Well, my friend, I took the same cookie dough, rolled them into little balls, and placed them into a greased mini muffin pan. After done baking, I dug a little hole into the tarts with my thumb to let room for some VANILLA ICING I piped in. The tarts are finished off with a cute little maching green sprinkle dot!