Absolutely Outstanding Best-Ever Quiche (that pretty much sums it up)
Also, I made quiche cups with a "ham crust" The picture above was the leftover that we threw into a little pie dish. You can make it either way.
1/2 small onion (diced)
1 package frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained, and squeezed)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Pinch of salt
1 (15 oz.) container of whole milk ricotta cheese (HAHA!)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 eggs, lightly beaten
12 thin slices of deli ham.
1. Preheat the oven to 350*. Spray egular size muffin tin (12) with cooking spray.
2. In olive oil covered skillet, cook onion for five minutes on medium high heat, add spinach, pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cook until liquid evaporates (appoximately 3 minutes)
3. Combine ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Add eggs, stir until well-blended. Add semi-COOLED spinach mixture.
4. Place on slice of ham into each muffin cup. Distribute the egg miture evenly into each muffin cup. Pour the rest of the mixture into a mini pie plate, or more muffin tins.
5. Bake approximately 40 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes, remove by running a knife around the esges. Serve hot or cold.Oh my Oh my Oh my, Raspberry Stuffed French Toast with Custard Sauce
4 oz.Philly Cream Cheese
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. ground cinamon
2 eggs plus two egg whites
5 cups milk, divided
1 loaf (24-inch) French Bagette, ends trimmed, cut into 18 slices.
1 pkg. frozen unsweetend raspberries, divided
1 pkg (4-serving size) jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
1. Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, canilla, and cinamon with electric mixer until well-blended. Add eggs and egg whites, one at a time, mmixing well after each addition. Slowly add two cups of the milk, beating in between.
2. Grease a 9*13 inch pan with cooking spray. Place 9 of the pieces of bread on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with half of the raspberries. Top with the rest of the bread. Pour the milk mixture over top of the bread. Let stand thirty minutes or refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 350*
3. Bake forty minutes or until light golden brown. While baking, bring 3 cups of milk to a light boil, don't over cook. Add the pudding mix gradually. Whisk until blended. Remove from heat and let set for 5 minutes. Microwave remaining raspberries until softened. Serve with custard sauce and raspberries.