I must introduce you to the flavor of these outstanding wonders! Well, I'm not going to lie about this one. I actually wanted to make these chocolate, but by the time I had added the dry pudding mix to these cookies, I realized my fault. Then, I had a bit of a hissy fit, threw the box across the kitchen, and my wheels went'a'turning. I decided upon cinnamon chocolate chippers!
So I'll share the prized recipe. These are my prizes choco-chip cookie recipe cookies, just tweeked a bit. But, I'll share the recipe again...it's really that good.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chippers
- 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks) softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) packet of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Any amount of chocolate chips and cinnamon chips that you so desire!
- Preheat oven to 350 *F.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with electric mixture until creamy and deeeeelicccciousss! (I would eat it just like that if it wasn't so utterly bad for you!)
- Beat in packet of vanilla instant pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Combine flour and baking soda in separate bowl. Add mixture slowly to the sugar and butter mixture. The mixture will be slightly sticky, but it's ok!
- Drop by heaping teaspoons full onto parchment paper lined baking sheets (this will ensure even baking and easy clean-up....woo!)
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until light golden brown on the bottom. The cookies really won't look done on the top, but they are! Take those puppies out! Don't be afraid!
And then, there is my disfunctional creative side. Hey, I saw those poor bunnys in my Easter basket, and I felt the need for them to be the famous bunnys of Miss Cupcake. Need I say more?
Hehe, I couldn't resist, yet again!
The real reason behind these cookies was for the Junior class of Meadowbrook Christian School. See, every year they depart for a mission trip. (I did as well, two years ago) This year they are going to Guatemala! My bestest friend was going on the trip, so I decided to reward the class for their efforts with some Miss Cupcake creations!