Blake Forest Cake for Blake
- One Pillsbury Devil's Food Cake Mix
- Oil, water, and eggs called for on package
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Hershey Kisses
- Bake the cake in two 9 inch cake pans. Let cool.
- Pour the whipping cream until peaks form.
- Use half of the whipping cream on the bottom layer. Mix the almond extract and the pie filling. Use half of that mixture on top of the bottom layer.
- Top with top Cake layer. Top with remaining cream and pie filling mixture.
- Top with hershey kisses, shredded chocolate, or chocolate drawings of any kind.
Blake and his birthday buddy, Sherry Hendershot. Blake's face is so attractive. I'm not even being sarcastic...hah!