It all started at 9am in the morning. I woke up (in quite an unpleasant mood), said good morning to my parents, we got in an argument over something trivial and unimportant, and then I got angry, and then at 10:14 on the dot...I decided to be happy. Then, I made this breakfast.
To start off: Broccoli and Bacon Creamy Quiche Tarts
- Two Cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- dash of red pepper flakes, onion salt, and basil
- 1/4 bacon bits
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- 12 slices of thin deli ham
1. Preheat oven to 375* grease one 12-cup cupcake pan with cooking spray.
2. Place one piece of ham to form a cup into pan.
3. Place olive oil in the bottom of a small pan and on medium heat saute minced garlic, broccoli, and seasonings for 3 minutes or until broccoli starts to brown.
4. Let cool, meanwhile mix together softened cream cheese, all cheeses, bacon and eggs. Add cooled broccoli mixture.
5. Divide equally into the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until light golden brown and set. Let cool for 5 minutes, remove and enjoy. Refrigerate the leftovers.
- Bisquick Baking Mix (I used heart smart to feel healthier)
- Ingredients called for on the box for waffles (eggs, milk, oil)
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup I can't believe it's not butter spread
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract