- One Pillsbury white cake mix
- Items called for on the back of the mix
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- white sanding sugar to top
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. Combine all ingredients in electric mixer and mix for two minutes.
(Skip these next steps if you are making the two tone cookies)
3. Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. Batter will appear "sticky."
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm and light golden brown on bottom.
- One batch oatmeal raisin cookie batter
- One batch of Lauren's sugar cookie batter
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Roll Oatmeal raisin into little crescent shaped logs, place on greased cookie sheets.
3. Spoon sugar cookie dough next to the oatmeal "log." Attempt to "form" them slightly together.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until cookies are "light" golden brown on the bottom and the sugar part is firm. The oatmeal raisin cookie part will look a bit underdone...but don't worry....they will be perfect. Just give in, and take them out of the oven!!!