I've shared my whoopie pie recipes before...but this is a monumental foundational recipe that you must take a hold of. Enjoy......!
- 3 egg whites
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons flour
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 2 1/4 cups crisco
- 6-7 cups of powdered sugar
1. With electric mixer, whip all ingredients together until the consistency of a thick whipped cream.
2. Spread between two whoopie pie cookies. I use a heavy ziploc bag, fill it with icing, and cut a whole in the corner of the bag. Then pipe it onto the two cookies.
- One Fun Fetti Cake Mix
- Ingredients on the back of the mix
- 1 1/4 cup flour
1. Beat all ingredients together for two minutes with electric mixer.
2. Drop by tablespoons full onto greased cookie sheet. (Or cookie sheet lined with parchment)
3. Bake in a 350*F oven 12-14 minutes or until firm and edges are light golden brown.
4. Let cool, take two cookies and fill with with whoopie pie frosting!!!
Mandy's son Lucus liked the idea of the whoopie pies too. He's my food model!!
P.S. I'm on Spring Break this week. I hope that you know what that mean........muchos posts!! Tune in soon to see!