Some time ago, the recipe disappeared and dad couldn't remember what had gone into them. So, I felt that it was my duty to "recreate" it. This meant alot to him. And try after try, dad would voice that they "just weren't the same"
Well friends, I finally got it...and it's ober simpler that I had originally thought. I finally got the sign of approval from the one that mattered...dad. I was jubilant.
6 cups Kellogs Rice Krispies Cereal
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 bag butterscotch morsels
Mini marshmallows (for decoration)..actually because I had 22 random marshmallows that needed a home...thats the only reason I put them on there.
1. Butter a 9*13 pan, set aside.
2. In large bowl, add the rice krispies. Set aside.
3. Melt the peanut butter and the buttersotch morsels in a microwave safe bowl for one minute, stir until melted thoroughly.
4. Add the peanut butter mixture to the rice krispies until completely covered.
5. Pat into buttered pan with the back of a buttered spoon.
6. Refrigerate until firm, cut into squares, and serve. Store refrigerated.