So, go on now.
Sweety Baked Potatey Chips
One large Russet Baking Potato
One large Yam (aka Sweet Potato)
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Slice in very thin with a knife or a mandoline slicer. (Be careful, I almost cut one of my fingers off.)
2. Grease two cookie sheets with Pam spray. Place slices on sheets, not overlapping each other.
3. Sprinkle with olive oil, covering fully.
4. Top Russet potatoes with oregano, black pepper, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt.
5. Top Sweet potatoes with brown sugar.
6. Bake in a 375* oven for 20-30 minutes, or until crispy.
* Be careful with the olive oil. I had a little bit of an incident. I kind of didn't put a cookie sheet under the pans to prevent the oil from falling to the bottom of the oven. So...after a few minutes..olive oil was burning and smoke was spewing out of the oven! Blake (my brother) got so upset at the sound of the fire alarm, that he came into the kitchen and just ripped it off the wall. Yikes....so I'll remember now for next time.