Easy Peachy Crisp
One yellow Cake Mix
One large can of slices peaches
one small can of sliced peaches
1/2 cup of butter + 2 Tbs.
cinnamon and sugar (as desired)
1. Drain cans of peaches (reserve 2-3 Tbs. liquid) and place into greased baking pan. I used a pan a little smaller than a 9*13, but you can use whatever you would like.
2. Pour cake mix ontop of peaches in pan.
3. Melt 1/2 cup butter in microwave. Pour over cake mix. If there are any spots of cake mix that appear to not be covered. Place little dabs of butter on top of those spots.
4. Sprinkle cinamon and sugar on top of the butter.
5. Bake 50-60 minutes until or until golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.